Process Safety Office® PHAGlobal® is an Excel add-in; however, some of the Excel functions you may be familiar with are disabled in PHAGlobal®.
Download the Process Safety Office® PHAGlobal® Do's and Don'ts today for a handy reference guide.
- To add columns to the spreadsheet or rename an existing column you must contact ioMosaic IT support.
- To add/insert or delete a row in the spreadsheet, use the line item feature in PHAGlobal® ― do not use the Excel button.
- To copy or add a node inside PHAGlobal®, use PHAGlobal® functions in the Node section of the toolbar.
- To copy cells inside PHAGlobal®, use the PHAGlobal® copy and paste functions ― do not use the Excel functions.
- To copy a node from another PHAGlobal® file, use import in the node section of the toolbar in PHAGlobal® ― do not use the Excel function.
To ask questions or get help from our highly trained technical support experts, please contact us at 1.844.ioMosaic or submit a ticket to our online support center. We'll be glad to assist.
ioMosaic is committed to leveraging the latest technology to maximize tool performance. Check back often to see the latest information about ioMosaic software and technology solutions.