Build Your Process Safety Competency Incrementally
Improve your knowledge and competencies on process hazard analysis (PHAs) with two new courses available on the ioMosaic online training platform.
Learn the essential structure of PHAs and get an introduction to the industry’s most popular methodologies such as HAZOP, What-If, Checklist, FMEA, and more.
Online and In-Person Training
Gain a thorough understanding of the essentials of leading PHAs using industry methodologies such as HAZOP, FMEA, What If, Checklist and more, through online as well as in-person, live workshop instruction.
How to View and Download Certificates After Training is Completed
Process Safety Learning® allows users to track and share information from their completed coursework from My Profile. Upon completion of a learning module, a certificate is provided to the user, which can be viewed, downloaded, and printed following these steps:
- Expand the "Profile" menu found on the left side of the screen
- Select "My Profile" from the drop down list
- Open the "Certificates" tab from the top menu
- Click on the blue certificate button in the far right column which corresponds to the completed learning module you would like the certificate from
- Choose to save or open your certificate as a PDF
ioMosaic is committed to leveraging the latest technology to maximize tool performance. Check back often to see the latest information about ioMosaic software and technology solutions.